Sunday, December 25, 2011

25 Days of Ornaments: Cross-stitch manger

It's Christmas Day (although it totally doesn't feel like it here) and I suppose that means my ornaments project has come to an end. For my last one, I cross-stitched a baby Jesus in a manger and once again added a fabric backing. This time I got the pattern out of this awesome Bucilla kit (30 different patterns plus all the supplies) that I bought at Walmart over Thanksgiving for like $14. I started making the Frosty the Snowman but haven't had a chance to finish.

In the end, I didn't get to make nearly as many ornaments as I'd planned this holiday season, in large part due to the sudden arrival of a job. Oh well, I guess I'll have plenty of ideas laying around for next year.

Merry Christmas everyone! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. Domestically Yours reserves the right to remove comments deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site. Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and will not be approved by the moderator.