Saturday, December 17, 2011

25 Days of Ornaments: Crocheted lights

If things in the crafting world had gone well, I'd be posting right now about the cutest holiday-lights ornaments that I'd crocheted. But I'm pretty new to crochet so unfortunately, I just couldn't figure out the pattern (the appropriately named Holiday Lights by Jean Herman, available for free on Ravelry.com.) The pattern is for a garland though I was planning to use them as separate ornaments; instead, I'm stuck just posting Herman's photo of her awesome project. I'm not giving up, not completely - just thinking this might be a project better suited for next Christmas.

As you've probably noticed, I've neglected my 25 Days of Ornaments project. That's because life interfered, and I got a job! I'm now working as a copyeditor at a daily newspaper, something that deserves its own post. :) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. Domestically Yours reserves the right to remove comments deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site. Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and will not be approved by the moderator.