Friday, December 14, 2012

25 Days of Ornaments: Fancy crochet ornament

Fancy crochet ornament, you ask? Fancy? Yeah, I know -- but I didn't give it the name, the Lion Brand yarn people -- whose pattern this is -- did that. If I was going to title the pattern, I probably would have gone with Vintage Crochet Ornament. It's not a shape seen much nowadays, which is probably what threw Cagatay off when he first saw it. The man didn't blink at the donut ornament, but when he saw this one, he was like, "What is it?" I tried to explain, but I'm not sure it really translates. :)

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is governed by the general rules of respectful civil discourse. Domestically Yours reserves the right to remove comments deemed to be offensive or unsuited to the subject matter of this site. Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and will not be approved by the moderator.